Super easy steam chocolate cake *no eggs *vegetarian *no bake

As per title~ 
Super easy steam chocolate cake 
*No eggs *vegetarian *no butter *no bake

Yesterday was a super tensed day and sad.... very emotional ..

So I asked my BH to bring me for cakes.
*P/S ... I love eating cakes & ice creams when I am sad or emotional or angry.
But because I am pregnant, I can't eat ice cream... so... just cakes.

He wouldn't want to bring me so , or he is just lazy to drive out I have no idea.
So I decided to bake myself a cake.

Goshh.... Like I am gonna cure myself when I am sad and no listener.
Hmmmm....

So I was check out google & youtube on which recipe suits the best criteria of what am I looking for.

Guess what,
when I was super excited baking & I have no much ingredients left in my refrigerator.
I was like ohh God, hope this success! 

And thanks & Credits to Nags,
here original blog & recipe

Look at these babies! 
They turn out so nice! 
Yummmm~~~~




Here is her original recipe * highlights with pink is my version

1.5 cup plain flour **I assume that they are  1 & 1/2 cup of plain flour
1 cup yogurt ** I only left with 1/2 cup of yogurt , I added 1/2 cup of skim milk
3/4 cup sugar
1 & 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla essence 
3 tbsp cocoa powder

I steamed them for 25-30 minutes.
I wrap the cake tin with an aluminium foil to prevent the steam droplets drip on the cake.

All I can say, this is really super easy!

Fun to make with !

No mess, no eggs, no butter & consider vegetarian steam cake!

Good luck! 


Comments

  1. I love eating but don't know how to bake...I think this recipe is super easy and maybe I should try this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing, this is super easy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chocolate cakes look yummy. Will try to make it too with my children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look tempting to try especially for non baker like me. Loving this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love chocolate cakes but steaming? That I have to try! Sounds weird but looks great in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The recipe is so easy and simple to do. The lazy one also can do leh, plus I got all the ingredient ready already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So easyyy! I should try and bake it noww

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That's easy! I should try the recipe soon. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cake recipes that are easy and appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love choc cake. Can try ur recipe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a must try recipe for sure... my hubby loves chocolate cake...

    ReplyDelete
  12. a healthy recipe, good try!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really easy to make will give it a go when I have a craving for chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay to simple recipe. ini nampak sedapnya

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow.. no egg and no bakes? its just a simple way to make a cake
    .. hee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy yummy! I want to try~~~

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is great and easy to make as well. May try it this weekend .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow vegetarian cake! Look so tasty, I'm gonna try making this! Thanks for sharing~ can't wait to try the taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow vegetarian cake! I will try this and bake for my vegetarian family members soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need this! I'm getting on the heavy side so this recipe will help my weight stay in check but still make my salivary glands happy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooo...I would so love to try this...at least I could try to win bf's heart more with this recipe..thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Simple recipe, simple technic and for sure I never try before..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2D1N - First Time to Pulau Pangkor Part I

Ipoh 3D2N - Day I

Carcinia 8 ( Garcinia Cambogia ) Weight loss tea review