Carcinia 8 ( Garcinia Cambogia ) Weight loss tea review





Another weight loss tea. I've been gaining weight for last past 3 years.
I know getting slimming down is not easy... not not not ....easy at all.
So I started with healthy diet, exercise ,supplement & of cause Diet tea.
Of cause you can drink honey lemon tea. Which also works great!

Check this link that I made Honey Orange Lemon Slices.
Here are the ingredients. 
Warning: 

It comes with a little sachet in a pack.
My suggestion: 
Take this tea in the afternoon approximately 12pm -1pm
Because it will take 5 - 6 hours to '' dilute your oil ''
But keep in mind , drink more water.
I prefer adding honey or honey with lemon.
I personally don't like the raw taste of the tea.  


Results: 
The maximum poo per day was 4 , minimum 2.
Which i felt good. My poo was very smelly , and it's oily.
Remove the oil for my body baby!

But the sad result is, you will get a sudden pain. ( very painful for me )
Which I don't recommend taking them like everyday.

Maybe 2 days once.

If you want good results, drink everyday. 

But after poo poo , drink more water.

So far, I only drink this on weekend, just to avoid poo-poo pain when go out.

This is so turn off.

But the result is good!  I recommend this, but drink only on weekends.


Where to get it : Guardian , Watson's or any pharmacies.


Let me know what you feel about this product & do you find it helpful?

Can't wait to hear from you!

Love you lots,
xoxo 

Ker Sin 


Comments

  1. Nice sharing! Glad to read your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just across your blog to find a good review of carcinia 8. I love how you make it the tea into somethings else like adding those flavour. So I was planning to losing some weight before next years. I was wondering does the carcinia works?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, sorry for the late reply. I wouldn't recommend you to take this everyday. Because it depends on individual , but I believe everyone is the same included my mom tries it.
      It felt like super terrible tummy ache where you poo ~ more like water poo.

      For people like me , I can poo for 4 times a day, but water type. aiks...

      Don't recommend this if you keep running outside, but make sure you can easily find washrooms.

      Delete
  3. woww.. kalau boleh kurus , saya pun nak cubalah yang ni.. rasa macam sekarang berat sudah bertambah banyak.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, What a Great Site, All of the Health Related Posts Are So Informative for People With Review. I Liked It! I Also Have a Blog/site About That Covers Simple Herbal Related Stuff. Please Feel Free to Visit. Thanks for Sharing.
    Garcinia Cambogia India

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Wow all the posts are very informative for the people who visit this site. Good work! We also have a Blog/site by name Simply herbal which covers Health related products. Please feel free to visit our site. Thank you for sharing.
    Garcinia Cambogia

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2D1N - First Time to Pulau Pangkor Part I

Ipoh 3D2N - Day I